Strategic Account Manager
Underscore is one of London’s leading brand strategy and creative agencies, helping global brands to redefine their purpose and unlock future potential.
With new account wins this year including including Co-Op, European Tour golf, RTL Media and Quintessentially we’re growing our team in 2018 and need an outstanding Strategic Account Manager.
This is a key position that will cover a variety of elements from concept creation and strategy development, through to pitch presenting and client workshopping.
Maintenance and development of client relationships are fundamental to the success of this role, and you will ensure our key accounts are both running smoothly and growing in size.
We’re hungry for more success in 2018 so if you’d like to be part of that we’d love to hear from you.
Key requirements of the role:
- 4+ years agency experience within the branding/marketing sector
- Strategy generation & creation of written briefs
- Create brand evaluations / analysis of both client & competitors
- Briefing of brand stories and strategy into design team
- Strategic direction and management of key projects
- Ability to lead workshops and presentations
- Working with brand tone of voice
- Business generation ideas and activities
- Experience in Travel, Sport, FMCG or Property communications
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Copywriting ability and experience in creation of brand content
£35k+ dependent on experience
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.