Founded in 1999, Underscore is one of London’s leading brand strategy and creative agencies. Connecting with global brands, redefining their purpose and unlocking future potential, we do it all and are seeking a vibrant Account Manager to join us on these ventures!
Based in the heart of Central London, our close-knit team work on an array of projects with sectors including FMCG, Sport & Property.
This is a key position which will cover a variety of elements including rand management & account growth, suiting a self-starter who has a real willingness to learn acting as the link between Underscore and our clients.
Whether your niche is digital, brand or engagement – we want to hear from you!
Please note this role requires applicants to have 3+ years proven Account Management experience.
- Brand management and client support: the usual daily duties, regular reporting and being on the lookout for new opportunities within your accounts
- Working with brand or digital strategy
- Supporting Senior Management within client workshopping
- Ability to build the bridge between design & strategy, merging both worlds on creative concepts
- Contributing ideas, articles and inspiration to raise company profile
- Deconstructing of client briefs for internal team
- Bridging the gap between Strategy & Creative within briefing and concept generation
- Cultural awareness & research of trends within our industry
Please email your cover letter / personal profile, CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org today to tell us why you feel this is the role for you.
No agencies please.