Ready for a new
and a passion to achieve excellence as a team.
Motion Graphic Designer/Videographer
Underscore is a leading central London brand strategy and digital creative agency working with ambitious start-ups and market leading brands from all over the world.
We’re on the hunt for a passionate, brand focused Moving Image designer who wants to pursue a career in both shooting, editing and design.
Successful applicants will have a passion for video creation and a strong understanding of how brands communicate, and your portfolio will have a range of design led video work. You will be confident in going to shoots with an Art Director, confident with interviewing clients, creating storyboards and travelling to locations. Your portfolio should show a high proficiency to use editing software, being able to choose appropriate stock footage and music (where required) to create something our clients will be proud to use.
You’ll be joining a highly accomplished team that buzzes with passion and ideas – inspired by our central Oxford Street location and a constant flow of new briefs from international clients, all fuelled by spontaneous team breakfasts, lunches and snacks on tap.
- Ability to generate and present creative concepts / storyboards
- Highly experienced with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Ability to light and shoot interviews
- Skills and confidence to shoot solo or as part of a team to cover all aspects of an event / business / location
- Confident recording audio with wireless microphones
- Experience using camera stabilisers / gimbals beneficial
- Understanding of how to craft a narrative through editing
- Understanding of render requirements for different online platforms (Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with designers and bring their ideas to life through motion
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Experience and insight to create social assets from large video projects (GIFs, cinemagraphs, Boomerang etc.)
- Skills in digital design, brand creation & evolution
- Photography skills for portraiture and architecture is beneficial, but not essential
- 2+ years’ agency experience
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your showreel/portfolio, cover letter, CV and availability.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE